Graduating is a major accomplishment! While there are numerous quotes available online that capture this moment, many of them are fabricated by unknown sources. If you’re seeking genuine quotes from renowned individuals that align with your achievement, your search ends here. Below, you’ll find the top 20 authentic quotes that can be used for online posts, postcards, or family announcements to proudly share that you (finally) graduated.
1. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
– Dr. Seuss
2. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
– Zig Ziglar
3. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
– Malcolm X
4. The road to success is always under construction.
– Lily Tomlin
5. Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph: a beginning, a struggle, and a victory.
– Mahatma Gandhi
You may also like: The 30 best determination quotes for students
6. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
– Nelson Mandela
7. One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves.
– Karen Casey
8. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
9. To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.
– Anatole France
10. Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
– Robert Collier
11. The bеѕt wау tо predict уоur future іѕ tо create it.
– Peter Drucker
12. The future is always beginning now.
– Mark Strand
13. Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.
– Nora Ephron
14. Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.
– Orrin Hatch
15. You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.
– Richard Bach
You may also like: The 20 best motivational quotes for academic success
16. Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.
– Oprah Winfrey
17. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
– Henry David Thoreau
18. Victory is the child of preparation and determination.
– Sean Hampton
19. Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become.
– Steve Jobs
20. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
– Franklin D. Roosevelt